Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Yan Xu

Miss CHINA YAN XU
Age: 20 Profession: Fashion Design Student
China is one of the greatest countries in the world which contains amazing history and rapid development. It is developing in all aspects such as municipal planning, environmental protection and residential housing with the concept of having a beautiful environment and comfortable habitat.

We have created a living environment which is hailed for coordinated economic and social development. We have a harmonious coexistence between man and nature which won the UN prize for habitable environment.
UNEARTHED FACT: I bagged the Best Shape Award during the World Model Contest 2009.
I SAY: Regardless of the outcome, I’m happy just to look back and tell myself that I did my best because what matters to me is to be positive in life.

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment