Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Mariel Aracelis Garcia

Miss DOMINICAN REPUBLIC MARIEL ARACELIS GARCIA
Age: 24 Profession: Architecture Student
The pride of my country is the people for we are very hospitable. Our beaches are promoted through tourism. We have the largest hill that is the extension of the Caribbean. We work hard to save our national forest and the planet.
UNEARTHED FACT: My sister, who is mentally challenged, has a 10 month old baby. As my sister cannot give the necessary care for her daughter, I took the responsibility of taking care of my niece who I consider my own daughter.
I SAY: I believe that in life we have the opportunity to learn and to grow through the challenges that God is letting us experience. I have learned to see the goodness in other people and to materialize the love I have in me by taking care of the environment.

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment