Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Alejandra Echevarria

Miss SPAIN ALEJANDRA Echevarria
Age: 20 Profession: Finance Student and Model
I feel so proud of being Spanish because of the cultural wealth, plurality, and the artistic heritage of my country. I would like to promote of my country’s climate, quality of life, people, and cultural wealth. The people of my country are very hospitable and caring. And of course I am so proud of and I like to promote that Spain is one of the countries with more ecological initiative because of the elevated use of renewable energies.
UNEARTHED FACT: I remember the first Miss Spain Contest I watched on tv. It was when I knew I wanted to become a beauty queen and work in fashion.
I SAY: Success stimulates me to improve myself more in all aspects. As for failure, it is always a learning experience for me. The goals in life can be achieved if one has perseverance, constancy, effort and humility.

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment