Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Sabrina Elisha Anijs

Miss NETHERLANDS SABRINA ELISHA ANIJS
Age: 21 Profession: Customer Relations Assistant
A lot of different cultures live in the Netherlands thanks to the hospitality of this country. It’s nice to see that so many different cultures live in one country. The Dutch people are very down to earth.

The Netherlands is known for its windmills. Also, my country has begun with the promotion of electric cars. You can find the ‘Westbroekpark’ in my city. In addition when you go to The Hague, you can admire an exhibition of 1000 species Dutch plants and flowers. You really don’t know what you see when you get there. It’s like being in a dream for a moment, that’s the feeling all of these beautiful flowers and plants can give you.
UNEARTHED FACT: It is a tradition in Netherlands to take a dive in the North Sea on January 1st. It is called “nieuwsjaarsduik.” Only some people do that because of the extreme cold. My friend and I decided to do that. The cold was unbearable but I am proud that I was able to endure it.
I SAY: Failure only makes one wiser and stronger. By being wiser, success is easier to be achieved.

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment