Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Niuriki Teremate

Miss TAHITI NIURIKI TEREMATE
Age: 21 Profession: Technology Student
I am proud to represent French Polynesia because of the diversity of cultures, the sceneries, the people that one can find in this country. French Polynesia is made of five different archipelagos with respective cultures, histories, and languages. It’s a beautiful country where the culture of hospitality is of prime importance. I am also proud of my ancestor’s legacy. First because of the values I inherited, hospitality, singing and dancing, legends. Everything that makes me proud of my country can potentially be used to promote my island- the beaches, the coconut trees, and the beautiful women.
UNEARTHED FACT: I enjoyed hiking in one of the most dangerous and remote places of Tahiti.
I SAY: Success and failure both allow us to grow. Success gives us self-confidence while failure keeps us humble.

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment