Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Ayesha Syeda Gilani

Miss PAKISTAN AYESHA SYEDA GILANI
Age: 26 Profession: Head Artist for Fashion and Make-up
My great country, Pakistan, literally, “the land of purity,” was created by a man named Mohammad Ali Jinnah based on the principles of equality and acceptance of all kinds. Jinnah believed in the notion of “live and let live.” Pakistan is a great example of a modern Islamic state. All religions thrive and exist in Pakistan, such as Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists, the aboriginal Kalash, and Muslims, for example. The culture is rich and colorful, with millennia of history, such as the great Mughal empire based in Lahore, the city of my forefathers. Another very popular item native to Pakistan is our food, rich and delicious. As Miss Pakistan World, I aim to promote the side of Pakistan the media doesn’t portray, the real Pakistan. The people are warm and loving, and balance religious beliefs and ancient culture with modernization. us and bursting with flavor.
UNEARTHED FACT: When I was a child, I found a large puddle that I believe was a pond, and created a club to save the Earth called “Rest in Peace,” referring to peace on Earth. I would go there with my friends to clean the “pond” and institute earth-saving practices such as compost piles, recycling, and picking up litter. My brother and cousins were the “security guards,” standing watch over our precious “pond.”
I SAY: Anything worth attaining requires lots of effort and drive. It is through this effort and the support of people we love and value, that one can taste success. Failure is a state of inability to perform an intended function. It is a temporary state, a minor setback. Without success, how would one truly appreciate success?

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment