Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Madelyne Nandu

Miss MALAYSIA MADELYNE NANDU
Age: 23 Profession: Model
Malaysia is a peaceful and a magnificent land. The special thing about living in this country is even though we have more than one hundred languages and cultures each race is friendly among other races. We respect and help each other in every aspect. Malaysia is a scenic and wonderful country. We are surrounded with white sandy beaches, blue sparkling ocean, magnificent rainforests, picturesque high mountains and hills, first class islands and resort, high technology and excellent development.
UNEARTHED FACT: I accidentally used my facial cleanser as a toothpaste and realized it only after brushing my teeth.
I SAY: I was saved in a very unexplainable ways when I had an fatal accident two years ago. Appreciate each moment in your life, love your family, loved ones, friends and even your enemy.

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment