Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Magalie Audrey Thierry

Miss FRANCE MAGALIE AUDREY THIERRY
Age: 22 Profession: Biology-Ecology Student
First of all, I’m really proud of being French because my country owns an amazing variety of landscapes which is open to be visited by other nationalities. Paris, the capital, is the most toured city in the world with its famous buildings, streets and museums. Finally, France is the only country which gathers romanticism, fashion, art, architecture and gastronomy. It is a clean and eco-friendly country. The government, the NGO and the countrymen really cooperates to establish sustainable development projects.
UNEARTHED FACT: My family and I discover a new country or island every year ever since my parents won a family trip to the Caribbean Islands when I was young.
I SAY: I observed that the world is full of inequalities and differences. In reality, some people are starving while some people are busy building palaces. However, we live all together on the same Mother Earth and today, she needs all of us regardless of our differences. The only way to save her is when we are united.

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment