Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Alozie Modesta Tochi

Miss NIGERIA ALOZIE MODESTA TOCHI
Age: 21 Profession: Biochemistry Student
Nigeria, is a great nation but is still underdeveloped. The government has been focusing on the oil industry thereby taking for granted the country’s agriculture and education. I believe that we should focus on food production because without it we can’t be a healthy nation. So how can we improve? As Mandhi says, “Be the change you want” I want to be the change I want in Nigeria. I want to promote our culture, diversity and hospitality. I want to be the voice of my people and to be their educator on how to solve our environmental problems especially in Agriculture.
UNEARTHED FACT: To be posted
I SAY: To be posted

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment