Anti-Stress Palpak Moments Earn at Home About Philippines You can be RICH Free Online Streaming Episodes

Sexy Richa Thapa Magar

Miss NEPAL RICHA THAPA MAGAR
Age: 24 Profession: To be posted
Apart from the fact of Nepal being one of the most beautiful countries, home of the highest mountain in the world in the world-the Mt. Everest & its existence as a cultural & tourist destination. I would like to promote Nepal as one of the extreme adventure tourism hub. Due to its diverse terrain Nepal is suitable for all kinds of adventure sports. I would like to promote the prospects of adventure sports in Nepal.
UNEARTHED FACT: I won a national prize for the most outstanding college student of 2007.
I SAY: I believe that if you get up each time you fall, success won’t be far behind.

0 comments:


Bookmark and Share

Related Articles



Post a Comment